Future and Past Performances
- Don Giovanni in Mozart's Don Giovanni in My Living Room, New Hampshire. With Social Distance Opera. For more information please go to www.socialdistanceopera.com.
- Betto in Puccini's Gianni Schicchi also in My Living Room, New Hampshire. With Social Distance Opera.
- February 14: Bartley/Soloist in Vaughn Williams' Riders to the Sea and Songs of Travel in Wakefield, Rhode Island.
- December 13 & 14: Assistant Director with BARN OPERA'S production of Amahl and the Night Visitors in Brandon, Vermont. For tickets CLICK HERE.
- December 8: Joseph in Berlioz's L'enfance du Christ with The Keene Chorale in Keene, New Hampshire.
- November 15: Bass Soloist in Haydn's Lord Nelson Mass with The Clark University Choirs in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- November 22 & 23: Creonte in Cherubini's Medea with The Bennington Choral society/The PanOpera Orchestra in Bennington, Vermont.
- September 13 & 14: Assistant Director in BARN OPERA'S production of The Magic Flute in Brandon, Vermont.
- August 6: Baritone Soloist in Dvorak's Te Deum with the Pioneer Valley Symphony in Greenfield, Massachusetts.
- May 17 & 18: Assistant Director/Escamillo in BARN OPERA’S production of Bizet/Brook’s La Tragédie de Carmen in Brandon, Vermont.
- May 10 & 11: Baritone soloist in Robert Aldridge’s Parables: An Interfaith Oratorio with the Bennington Choral Society in Bennington, Vermont.
- May 5: Street Singer in Bernstein's Mass with the Keene Chorale in Keene, New Hampshire.
- Artist in Residence at the Micro Society Academy Charter School, in Nashua, New Hampshire, teaching grades K-8 about opera, vocal performance, and general music.
- February 15 & 16: Nicholas marks his directorial debut with BARN OPERA’S production of Rossini’s The Barber of Seville. Set in the idyllic mountains of Seville, Vermont and performed in it’s real world neighbor Brandon, Vermont.
- December 14 & 15: Assistant Director in BARN OPERA’S production of Puccini’s la boheme in Brandon, Vermont
- December 9: Bass soloist in Bach’s Magnificat with the Keene Chorale in Keene, New Hampshire.
- December 1: Bass soloist in Handel’s Messiah. Performed with The Friends of Messiah in Peterborough, New Hampshire.
- November 10: William in Philip Glass’ The Fall of the House of Usher. Performed at the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art in North Adams, Massachusetts.
- November 4: Bass soloist in Faure’s Requiem with St. John Lutheran’s Choir in Sudbury, Massachusetts.
- October 6 & 7: Escamillo in Bizet/Brook’s la Tragédie de Carmen With Raylynmor Opera Company in Keene, NH.
- September 15 & 16: Guglielmo in Mozart’s Così fan tutte with BARN OPERA in Brandon, Vermont.
- August 24 & 26: Dottore and Germont Cover in Verdi’s la traviata with Southern Vermont Lyric Theatre in Grafton, Vermont.